Logowogo For Brand Idendtity

Visits Logowogo.com for all type of logo for your brand/company or business. Buy excellent logo for your business

Sunday 30 September 2012

Oh My God, 30th Sep, Worldwide Collection Saturday




Indeed, good content brings good result and this happened in case of Akshay’s latest film “OH MY GOD”. The film earned good critic’s reviews and positive public response. That is why it has showed 25% jump across the country and grabbed a handsome amount on Saturday. The film is doing well across country.



The film had taken good opening on Friday and good word of mouth showed a distinct jump on Saturday resultantly the film able to collected 5.50 crores on Saturday. Now, in two days it has collected 9.60 crores on home box office. The film is also doing well on overseas center. Since the film is not released on mass scale so collection is not coming in big numbers. After a long time, a film has come which is giving a message with entertainment. This film becomes first choice of audience.



The film is getting appreciation of audience and work of Akshay, Paresh Rawal and Mithun Chakravarti is appreciated. The future of film is bright because it is getting love of audience. Since this is a low budgets film so it will soon convert into profitable venture. 



As the trend has developed on Friday, it is expected that it will show another jump on Sunday and weekend collection would come around 16-18 crores. The first week collection would come in the range of 23-26 crores and lifetime collection 35-40 crores.

Details of Collection:

Week/Days
Collection (INR)
Friday
04.10 crores
Saturday
05.50 crores
Domestic Collection
9.60 crores
Overseas Collection
01.45 crores
Worldwide Collection
11.05 crores






3 comments:

  1. Akshay u r really look like a GOD..Oh my god

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akshay u r raelly look like a GOD!!!!!!!!

    Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god

    ReplyDelete
  3. great movie! great lesson. Hope we the citizens of India can really learn something and use our money (in the name of donation) in some useful purposes. starting with me, I plan to start a school for poor children in my hometown as soon as I graduate and get back home. No more temples, but education! I think thats what I can promise right now! hope can do better in future.!

    ReplyDelete

Add this

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *