- The movie is a spectacular watch and a visual treat to your eyes. The graphics and the ultimate war sequence are at par with any Hollywood war sequence.
- Yes, some fan theory's were correct,but not completely. There are a few shocking and unexpected twists as well.
- Overall, the story becomes predicatable as you can guess the ending. However, the conclusion is satisfactory.
- The sequence of scenes which follow after Kattappa Killed Baahubali will keep you involved in the entire film. The Director has played well by slowly revealing the suspense and connecting all dots gradually, culminating in the climax.
- Full marks for cinematography. However, editing could have been done to save 10–15 minutes, as few romantic scenes felt stretched.
- Visual affects and CGI are the best you have ever seen in any Indian movie.
- The costumes, drama, sets showcased are a first of its kind in India.
- The background score of M M Keeravani will enhance your experience. Even though the songs are Average, the background score in some important scenes will give you adrenaline hike.
- Prabhas and Rana are outstanding and are the spirit of the movie. BOTH have carried their role exceptionally well. They play the perfect protagonist and antagonist respectively.
- Anushka Shetty is an awesome actress and has given yet another great performance as Devasena.
- Ramya Krishna as Sivagami has did even better than what she has done in part one.
- Sathyaraj is exceptional as Kattappa, a loyal servant of king. Sometimes, you feel he is the real, silent hero.
- Subbaraju played the role of a coward who transforms into a warrior, and also provides some humor.
- Nassar has played a character that looks menacing at times and humorous in other scenes.
- Tamanna has a little role to play in this film and comes towards climax.
MARKS GIVEN( out of 10 )
Acting - 9
Music - 8
Screenplay - 9
Dialogues- 8 (Hindi dubbed version)
Overall - 9 ( near perfect).
Watch this gem with your family, because we hardly have good movies watchable with family these days.