Logowogo For Brand Idendtity

Visits Logowogo.com for all type of logo for your brand/company or business. Buy excellent logo for your business

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Kim kardashian will go nude!




Kim Kardashian wants to do a “nude shoot” for the men’s magazine “Playboy”. She is an American reality TV star and right now, pregnant. She expressed her desire to do so after giving birth to her female child. She disclosed this at the occasion of her forthcoming series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ and said, “She would like to take part in another risqué photo shoot”. 





She said further, ''As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot.'' It’s all about her independence.  This is not first occasion when she took such decision, earlier she went nude for “Playboy” in 2007. Later, when she becomes famous, the magazine posted her nude photograph online in 2010 and increased their circulation.  





She  explained in past, ''It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. ''I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I'll have those pictures forever.''




This news has been published in Time of India.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *