Logowogo For Brand Idendtity

Visits Logowogo.com for all type of logo for your brand/company or business. Buy excellent logo for your business

Thursday 17 May 2012

Shahrukh Khan's clarification on Fight with MCA officials!



After ban and allegation by MCA, Shahrukh Khan has made his clarification in the press conference. 

Few minutes ago Shahrukh khan has made a clarification in a press conference that he was not drunk and he was going to pick up his children but he was stopped and rudely behaved by MCA officials.

He said further that the officials were extremely aggressive. I just got angry but I left after that. I said a few things in anger.

He said further, "I was one and they were 20-25. They were saying in Marathi which I cannot say. I said them to say in Hindi. I got into the spat only after kids with me were manhandled.  

They abused me therefore I too used abusive language. He said that they should apologize me. He said further that he will write to MCA president Vilas Raw Deshmukh.

Just remember, last night there was a fight between Shahrukh Khan and MCA officials in the Wankhare Stadium. After that MCA has lodged a complaint against Shahrukh Khan in police and imposed a life time ban on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *