Logowogo For Brand Idendtity

Visits Logowogo.com for all type of logo for your brand/company or business. Buy excellent logo for your business

Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunny Leone does not want change in life?



These days Sunny Leone is in India. As most of people knew that she had came here to participate in reality show  "Big boss". In the house of big boss, famous film producer and director Mahesh Bhatt had came and offered her in his next movie "Jism-2".

So that after evection from Big-boss she did not go back USA. Now, she has given an interview to a newspaper. In that interview she disclosed that Bollywood was always attracted her and she has grown up to watch Hindi movie, it was her dream to work in bollywood as an actress.

She said further that she like to wear costume of heroin, and want to sing a song as well as dance like her (heroin). Since she belongs to adult film industry, so that she never thought, people of India will accept her.

When she had came India, she was anxious about her security. She spoke out that whatever work she was doing in America that was valid there but not in India.

She said that she did not want to engage in any legal controversy and she was anxious about political controversy, but nothing happened. She added further that she was very eager for that show.

It was a challenge for her because she belongs to adult film industry and she was going to take part in family show. She said again that she knew that if her fans get opportunity to know her they will like her.

 When Mahesh Bhatt had came, she had no idea, who was he but when he offered her film then she knew that he held good position in Indian film industry.  She said further, "I am very eager about "Jism-2", It's script is very empressive and bold and beautiful like me."

She doesn't want any change in her life. She questioned, "Why do I change my life. I am not ashamed of whatever I am. I love my profession. I am from adult film industry and I have no remorse of it. I present my creativity in different style. If I were not an adult film star I had not been able to give interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *